Terms and Conditions for Online and Distance training program
- Before you submit a booking for an online or distance course, please read these conditions. By accepting these Conditions as part of the booking process, you are indicating your agreement to enter into a agreement with ATI Training Company Limited, Kolkata, India
- Your initial application should be completed on the Internet application form.
- Please review all of the information you submit in respect of your application before you make a booking request. By submitting a application request you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
- After successful application, and acceptance, you will be asked to pay a fee, which is non refundable. (Unless otherwise stated)
- By submitting your payment you are offering to enter into a contract for participation in an Online / distance course with ATI. We will automatically send you an e-mail or other written acknowledgement confirming that we have received your payment. However, we reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive and a contract will only be formed when we send express confirmation of a booking to you by a subsequent e-mail or other written communication.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may (if you are a consumer for the purposes of those Regulations) have the right to cancel your contract with us in respect of the online / distance course. This right of cancellation lasts for a period of ten calendar days from the day we send you confirmation of the course and provided we have not sent you online access of the course or have not sent the course materials at your address.
- Bookings may be delayed if full details are not provided when booking the Online / Distance course.
- Online Courses / distance courses are subject to cancellation or re-scheduling at our discretion. If the Online / distance course is cancelled, we will credit any fees paid by you as soon as possible. If the time, date and details of an online course is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
- If for any reason you wish to subsequently cancel your participation on the course after your part or full fees (i.e. deposit plus balance) have been paid, American TESOL Institute cannot provide any refund except for exceptional circumstances. The course organizer's decision is final. In any case, the deposit is non-refundable. The reason for this is that the staffing for the course have fixed costs which have to be paid for in advance and based on a specific number. The college cannot guarantee to replace course members who subsequently drop out.
- The course fee must be paid via credit card / bank wire / local check deposit after you receive our deposit confirmation email. Cash payments can be made with prior approval through email@example.com Please contact the course organizer in advance if you wish to make an alternative payment arrangement.
- As part of our pre-screening process, applicants are requested to submit an account of their personal history and background and of their motives for joining the course, as well as their future aspirations. Inaccuracies or fraudulent claims in the application are grounds for dismissal from the course.
- The course fee is based on your satisfactory completing all the course assessments, including assignments, If for any reason you do not complete these satisfactorily within the period and it is agreed that an extension of time or further grace period is possible later, you will be liable to additional charges to cover additional staff time. If you withdraw from the moderation of your current course and wish to enter moderation on a later course, an additional moderation fee must be paid.
- The American TESOL Institute certificate is not graded and the final certificate will usually send after successful completion of all modules / phases and submission of assignments.
- All course members are liable to the disciplinary regulations of the college. The course director's decision is final and dismissal from the course is not grounds for a refund.
- Any typographical, clerical or other similar accidental error or omission made by us in respect of your booking shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- Our Proprietary Rights. The information and materials provided on and through our website, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons, software and links (collectively, “materials”), are and shall remain the property of us and our licensors and suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, display or perform (publicly or otherwise), prepare derivative works of, modify, make, sell, offer to sell, import or otherwise exploit any materials without our prior written consent, and if we require, the prior written consent of our licensors and suppliers. The trademarks, trade names and service marks on our website are the property of ATI Training Company Limited, India. Misuse of any of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights is prohibited. We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query.
Programs & Services