Online Teaching Practice
No teacher training course is complete without adequate and appropriate teaching practice. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom interacting with students. Therefore teaching practice sessions are an important part of our curriculum and much weight age is given to these sessions during evaluation. This helps the teachers to become aware of the needs of the students, understand the classroom setup, observe student behavior and prepare lessons better. This in turn will make teaching more effective in the future. Teaching practices help trainee teachers to practically implement the teaching methods they have learnt about. The feedback from the observer is invaluable as it helps the trainee teachers realize their strengths and areas that need improvement. Teacher trainees in India have to go through online teaching practice before they can get their teacher training completcertificates.
However this works a little differently in the online and distance modes. Firstly it is optional but we would highly recommend it.
The steps to be followed by the candidate for teaching practice assignment are as follows:
- The candidate will have to complete 4 teaching practice sessions in a local school.
- 2 Pre-school and 2 Primary school teaching practice sessions to be done.
- The TP assignment will be given by the course provider.
- The trainee teacher will be observed by the concerned school teacher or head.
- The lesson plans will be signed by the observer and this will be sent to the course evaluator.
- The School Head will fill in a given form, sign and stamp it and this will be sent by the trainee to the course evaluator.
Programs & Services
- Specialized Courses
- What is Young Learners Course
- Who should attend
- Teachers Training Course
- Benefit of taking YL TT Course
- Teaching YL Courses
- Teaching Jobs abroad
- Teaching Jobs India
- Job centre
- Alumni Centre
- Board of Academics
- TEFL Blog
- Partner Us