Asian College of Teachers' Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training is an advanced teacher training course that is framed for aspiring teachers who desire to make it big in the Montessori teaching arena. It is a known fact that Montessori teaching is pure child centric aimed to bring a holistic growth among children in a regulated atmosphere. The comprehensive post graduate diploma course promises to make the our students conversant with all the Montessori teaching principles as according to the Montessori approach there is a potential in every child and Montessori teachers need to allow children to develop as spontaneous, creative individuals.
Course duration : 240 hours (maximum duration is 16 months)*
Eligibility criteria : A Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Course fee : INR 36,000 (inclusive of taxes)
* Fast track mode is available for the completion of the course.
- P G Diploma course teachers with Montessori methodology and psychology
- Training is imparted in all the principles and theories of Montessori teachings
- Instructions are rendered on classroom management which is vital segment of effective teaching
- The course trains teachers to build knowledge on various subjects and enhance the future potential and learning of children
- The course makes one knowledgeable about the ways to develop the fine motor skills of a child
- Aspiring teachers who are interested to get into Montessori teaching occupation
- Experienced teachers who have a desire to upgrade their skills in teaching
- Those who are yearning for a change in their profession
- Entrepreneurs who are planning to open a preschool
Post Graduate Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training course is provided in online mode.
- Phase 1 : Dr Maria Montessori- her Philosophy and Methodology
- Phase 2 : The Montessori Methodology and Psychology
- Phase 3 : Exercises of Practical Life
- Phase 4 : Sensorial
- Phase 5 : Language and Storytelling
- Phase 6 : Language activities
- Phase 7 : Mathematics in Montessori
- Phase 8 : Computers in Montessori Classroom
- Phase 9 : Using Technology (4-12 years)
- Phase 10 : Choosing the Correct Material - What the Early Childhood Education (ECE) Theories say?
- Phase 11 : Using Flashcards to Teach Language
- Phase 12 : Fine Motor Skills for the Age Group: 2 – 4 years
- Phase 13 : Songs , Rhymes and Games
- Phase 14 : Role Play
- Phase 15 : Activities Related to Science subjects
- Phase 16 : Projects
- Phase 17 : Arty Ideas - Art and Craft for Young Learners
- Phase 18 : Worksheets
- Phase 19 : Nutrition and Yoga
- Phase 20 : Tips to Settle the Young Learners Using Appropriate Materials
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- Support from tutor via e-mail , phone and online chat
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance through Job portal
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- Asian Montessori Education (AME) which promotes and preserves the educational legacy that Maria Montessori has left behind, endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME), an organization working for Montessori educators and institutions.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as Montessori teacher across the globe.
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching and early childhood education.
- Certificate helps to work as Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with Montessori schools and even for those planning to open a Montessori school.