P G Diploma in Early Childhood Care and EducationTeacher Training is a carefully developed course that aims to train the experienced as well as aspiring teachers in different aspects of early childhood education and provide them with a solid grounding in early childhood pedagogy. The advancedpost graduate course puts emphasis on the teaching methodologies which aids in understandingthe complete cognitive, emotional and physical growth of children. Child psychology is a vital part of the program and theskills developed during early childhood forms the basis for further education. Hence, the early childhood educator needs to take extra responsibility in helping build the educational foundation as education during the early years has a profound influence on individuals. The candidates can pursue the course from any part of the world at a reasonable fee and get a globally recognized certificate on successful completion of the program.
Course duration : 240 hours (maximum duration 16 months)
Eligibility criteria : Minimum qualification Bachelor's degree
Course fee : 36,000 INR
- Phase 1 : Introduction
- Phase 2 : Educational Psychology
- Phase 3 : Stages of Development
- Phase 4 : Importance of Play
- Phase 5 : Factors Affecting Early Childhood
- Phase 6 : Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
- Phase 7 : First Aid
- Phase 8 : Helping Early Childhood Learners Settle Down in School
- Phase 9 : Sensorial
- Phase 10 : Mathematics and Numbers in Montessori
- Phase 11 : Role of parents in Schooling
- Phase 12 : Curriculum – Infant and Toddler, Preschooler
- Phase 13 : Food
- Phase 14 : Sleep
- Phase 15 : Physical Comfort
- Phase 16 : Toilet Training
- Phase 17 : Hand washing: Importance and Techniques
- Phase 18 : Infrastructure and Initial Processing
- Phase 19 : Finances and Budgeting
- Phase 20 : The Educator
- Phase 21 : Assessment and Evaluation
- Phase 22 : Strategies for Differentiated Instructions
- Trains teachers to teach effectively at the early childhood care and education level
- Focuses on an essential element - child psychology
- Helps in creating a child-friendly learning environment
- Emphasises on modern early childhood teaching methodologies
- Stresses on the varied aspects of the early childhood care and education
- Various specializations are offered with Post Graduate Diploma level
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as early childhood educator
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills in early childhood teaching
- Individuals looking for a change in his or her career
- Entrepreneurs keen to open a pre-school
- Individuals eager to work as early years education curriculum developer
Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education in India is available in an online mode.
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
After the successful completion of the P G Diploma in teacher training program,students will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe on completion of the course.
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389).
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as early childhood educator across the globe
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching
- Certificate is also applicable to work as curriculum developer
- The course also makes one eligible for administrative work in pre-schools