Asian College of Teachers' Diploma in Montessori Teachers' Training is a complete teacher training course that is meant solely for Montessori teaching aspirants to render them knowledge in innovative techniques of teaching young learners in a Montessori setting. Montessori teachers are responsible to guide the children in their different stages of development and bring an overall growth among children by engaging them in activities appropriate to the stage of development which makes it necessary for them to possess exceptional qualities. The intensive diploma course promises to make the future Montessori teachers conversant with all the skills and procedures of Montessori teachings by creating a child friendly ambience inside the classrooms.
Course duration : 120 hours (maximum duration 8 months)*
Eligibility criteria : Minimum qualification is 10+2
Course fee : INR 20000/-
* Fast track mode is available for the completion of the course.
- Training keeps the candidates updated with all the current Montessori teaching strategies
- Guidance is bestowed on classroom management - an essential element of efficient learning
- The course enhances the observational power of aspirants aiding them to finding out learners' needs
- The course familiarizes with the use of various materials used in a Montessori classroom
- Aspiring teachers who desires to get into Montessori teaching profession
- Working teachers who want to enhance their expertise in Montessori teaching
- Homemakers who desire to venture into the teaching profession
- Individuals looking for a shift in their career and opt to teach young children
- Entrepreneurs who have a plan to open a Montessori school
Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training course is offered in online mode of learning.
- Phase 1 : Dr. Maria Montessori - Her Philosophy and Methodology
- Phase 2 : The Montessori Methodology and Psychology – The Present Perspective
- Phase 3 : Exercises of Practical Life
- Phase 4 : Sensorial
- Phase 5 : Language and Storytelling
- Phase 6 : Language activities
- Phase 7 : Mathematics in Montessori
- Phase 8 : Computers in Montessori Classroom
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- Support from tutor via e-mail , phone and online chat
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance through Job portal
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- Our courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- Asian Montessori Education (AME) which promotes and preserves the educational legacy that Maria Montessori has left behind, endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME), an organization working for Montessori educators and institutions.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as Montessori teacher across the globe.
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching and early childhood education.
- Certificate helps to work as Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with Montessori schools and even for those planning to open a Montessori school.