Diploma in Educational Administration & Management – Asian College of Teachers
Diploma in Educational Administration and Management course by Asian College of Teachers is aimed at the teachers. It is a short but comprehensive course which empowers the educational professionals with administrative prowess and the various functionalities involved in proceeding to the next step in their career. The course is a great road map for teachers as it shows them the fine nuances of their job profile and how they need to master related skills for career progression.
Course duration : 120 hours (maximum duration 8 months)
Ideal for : Senior Teachers, Teacher in charge, Educators, School administrators, Heads of Institutes, School / College Principals, Entrepreneurs.
Eligibility criteria : Senior Teachers, Teacher in charge, Educators, School administrators, Heads of Institutes, School / College Principals, Entrepreneurs.
Minimum education al qualification : Graduates in any discipline
Course fee : 20,000 INR(inclusive of 18% GST)
Certificate Dispatch Fee : Candidates residing in India would not need to pay any additional Certification Dispatch fee. Additional International certification is arranged at extra cost.
- Develop Educational Leadership and Management skills.
- Develop the skills to manage crises situations and disaster management
- Focuses on decision making and curriculum formulation and organization
- The course material is designed in a manner that incorporates the theoretical aspects with case studies in practicum. The content covers the academic as well as the administrative functioning in an educational organization and gives a broad spectrum perspective to an educator, administrator or an entrepreneur.
- Trains in the overall aspects of teaching, learning and administration through training modules and supporting videos.
- Heads of institutes, whether a school or a college, as this course helps in reviewing the available human resources and rethink in terms of optimum utilization of the potential. It is a qualitative enrichment process that can be applied in the professional area of work.
- Educationists who are looking at leadership roles.
- Administrative heads who are thinking in terms of reinventing themselves and reviewing their potential.
- Supervisors who want to upgrade and take on more responsibilities and look at enhanced job opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in running a small to large educational institute.
Both the Certificate and Diploma level in Educational Administration & Management are available in an online mode
- Since the course is developed for working professionals, it is made user friendly and easily accessible from any part of the globe
- On completion of the payment procedure, the candidate is provided with a unique username and password and web addresses
- One can log in with the information provided and access the material online
- The assignment instructions are given and they need to be completed and submitted online through e-mail
- Throughout the course there is assistance from highly trained professionals for any doubts or queries who are available on chat and can be contacted through e-mails
- On successful completion of the assignments the certification process will begin
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
Successful students will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers on
completion of the course. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni
record reflects that our trainees have found placements across the globe after course completion.
The courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member
of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC) has accredited Asian
College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher
- ACT Education Management courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education UK, an awarding organisation and a global
provider of British education
- The course comprises of the components in Educational administration as well as academics that broadens the domain of the educators.
- It is divided into 5 phases
- PHASE 1 -Components of Educational Administration
- PHASE 2 -Human relations in Educational Administration
- PHASE 3 -Educational Supervision
- PHASE 4 -Decision Making in Educational Administration
- PHASE 5 -Curriculum Issues in Administration
- The course ideally provides enhancement opportunities to a facilitator, whether an educator or an academician to look for a promotion as a Head of the Institute.
- For the Head of the Institute it provides an enhancement to the administrative domain as an educator cum administrator.
- For teachers and instructors it provides an additional up-gradation opportunity to become an administrator.
- It also provides the fundamentals for an educator to be an entrepreneur and an entrepreneur to start one’s own institution.