Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education Teachers Training is a compact course to train aspiring and working teachers who want to become early childhood educators. It is a specialized job as it needs an understanding of child psychology and how children develop so that activities can be planned accordingly. An early childhood educator needs to give a special attention to the individual needs and build a creative environment for the young children. Communicating with the children is a challenging task and the educator needs to be careful so that not a minimal amount of stress reaches the children. The intense diploma course will help you to understand and implement the latest methodology of early childhood teaching. The course can be pursued from any part of the globe and globally recognized certificates will be awarded on successful completion.
Course duration: 120 hours (maximum duration 8 months)
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 or higher secondary passed
Course fee: 20,000 INR
- Phase 1 : Introduction
- Phase 2 : Educational Psychology
- Phase 3 : Stages of Development
- Phase 4 : Importance of Play
- Phase 5 : Factors Affecting Early Childhood
- Phase 6 : Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
- Phase 7 : First Aid
- Phase 8 : Helping Early Childhood Learners Settle Down in School
- Effectively trains teachers about early childhood learning and teaching
- Course focuses on the understanding of children psychology
- Course helps to understand the varied aspects of early childhood education
- Various specializations are offered with the Diploma course
- Course focuses on modern early childhood teaching methodologies
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as early childhood educator
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills in early childhood education
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Individuals planning to shift his or her career path in near future
- Entrepreneurs who want to open a preschool
The course is available in an online mode.
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe on completion of the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389).
- Our courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom.
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as early childhood educator across the globe
- The course also makes the candidates eligible for preschool teaching
- Candidates can also work as home based tutor