Certificate Course in Classroom Management
No matter how good you are with your subject, the best teachers are always the ones who can manage their classrooms betterand in an efficient manner. There have been severalinnovative studies on the ways of classroom management in the recent past.
Asian College of Teachers manages to amass the latest developments in the course. This is a perfect program not just for school teachers, but also for trainers who train adults. Classroom Management differs in accordancewith the students of different age groups. Classroom Management course trains both aspirants and working teaching professionals to make optimum use of time by instilling discipline and efficiently giving instructions. The 40 hours’ Classroom Management course trains interested individuals on time management and psychology of students and different ways to handle them.
Course duration: The maximum duration of the course is 3 months.
Course fee: The course is available at an affordable fee of 9440 INR.
Mode of Learning: Online/E-Learning
- Working teachers, looking for resources that can be applied in everyday teaching.
- Aspirants planning to take up teaching as a profession will find this beneficial before facing interviews as well as learn about classroom teaching and practices.
- Resource persons willing to increase their knowledge base and who conductsdevelopment workshops for teachers.
- Welcome letter
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the assignments
- Support from on-line tutor via e-mail , online chat and phone
- Globally recognized certificate
- The courses pertain to the specified curriculum of the chosen content.
- These modular courses are short and can be completed quickly.
- These courses can be pursued along with the Diploma course.
- These modular courses offer extra edge to the candidates in terms of content knowledge.
- The candidates can pursue these courses at their own pace and complete within the chosen time.
- The certificateawarded is globally recognized
- The certificate will definitely boost the CV
- The specialisedcourse adds to the enhancement of skills for a teacher
- The course is an additional qualification for both aspiring and working teachers
- Individuals planning a career in teaching will find the specialised courses beneficial
- The application-based program adds value to a teacher’s repertoire of resources
- Anyone with a specific need for any particular area of teaching can enrol
- What do we mean by Classroom Management?
- What is learning?
- Factors affecting learning
- Principles of Learning
- The Components
- The Teacher
- Multi Tasker
- The Student
- The dreaded word- Discipline
- Stages of Discipline
- Expected behavior
- The Environment
- The Techniques
- Praise and criticism
- Concept Checking
- The unforeseen
- Large Group Management
- Time and Material Management