Certificate Course in Classroom Management
No matter how good you are with your subject, the best teachers are always the ones who can manage their classrooms better. There are many
revolutionary studies on the ways of classroom management in recent past.
Asian College of Teachers manages to accumulate the latest developments in the course. This is a perfect program not just for school teachers but also
for trainers who train adults as Classroom Management differs with the students of different age groups. Classroom Management course trains the teachers to
make optimum use of time by instilling discipline and giving instructions in an efficient manner. The 40 hours Classroom Management course is a perfect program
not just for school teachers but also for trainers who train adults.
Course duration: The maximum duration of the course is 3 months.
Course fee: The course is available at an affordable fee of 9440 INR.
Mode of Learning: Online/E-Learning
- Active teachers, for whom these are resources that can be applied in everyday teaching.
- Fresher(s) who are planning to take up teaching as a profession – these courses contents are a good preparatory ground to
face any interview as well as learn about classroom teaching and practices.
- Resource persons who are looking at increasing their knowledge base and who take enhancement work shop for teachers.
- Welcome letter
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the assignments
- Support from on-line tutor via e-mail , online chat and phone
- Globally recognized certificate
- The courses pertain to the specified curriculum of the chosen content.
- These modular courses are short and can be completed quickly.
- These courses can be pursued along with the Diploma course.
- These modular courses offer extra edge to the candidates in terms of content knowledge.
- The candidates can pursue these courses at their own pace and complete within the chosen time.
- The certificate is worldwide recognized.
- The international certificate will allow the candidates to teach anywhere in the world.
- The modular courses add the enhancement perspective for a teacher
- These courses are an added qualification to an active teacher as well as an aspiring teacher
- The candidates who are interested in teaching and planning to join school will definitely find these courses beneficial for them.
- The application based programs add value to a teachers' repertoire of resources.
- If anyone has specific requirement for any particular field can enroll for that particular course to fulfill their requirement.
- What do we mean by Classroom Management?
- What is learning?
- Factors affecting learning
- Principles of Learning
- The Components
- The Teacher
- Multi Tasker
- The Student
- The dreaded word- Discipline
- Stages of Discipline
- Expected behavior
- The Environment
- The Techniques
- Praise and criticism
- Concept Checking
- The unforeseen
- Large Group Management
- Time and Material Management