About the Course
Asian College of Teachers’ specialised course in Pre-School Administration & Management has beendesignedto instil administrative skills among the aspiring and working teaching professionals willing to start a preschool or are alreadyrunning a preschool. The programhighlights on the ways to plan budgetor the properequipment necessary for pre-school children. You can pursue this course in anonline mode from any part of the world. Intense attention has been given on marketing, counselling, promotion, admission process, signboard etc., so that you are up-to-date with the ground rules of pre-school administration and management. The course guides the start-ups and administrative heads on how to operate and manage a pre-school.
Course duration: 3 months (Maximum time limit)
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course fee: 9440 INR for online mode
- Equips start-ups and potential administrators about the functioning of pre-schools
- Emphasison how to plan budget, buy the equipment, manage resources etc.
- It gives special attention tomarketing and promotional activities
- Itequips the candidates with the various strategies to run a pre-school
- Entrepreneurs willing to start their own pre-school
- Aspiring administrators eyeing the administrative position in a pre-school
- Those looking for a mid-career shift and willing to try the field of administration
- Anyone looking at leadership options as school heads
The minimum eligibility criterion is a 10+2 in any discipline.
The course is offered in an online mode of learning.
- After the course completion, you become eligible to apply for administrative posts in the pre-primary schools/sections globally
- The certification helps to land an opportunity as a preschool manager and coordinator
- It trains participants to be a supervisor or teacher-in-charge of any pre-school
- It equips entrepreneurs with the essential and requisite skills to start your new pre-school
- After the successful completion of the course, trainees will be awarded a globally recognised certificate
- The awarded certificate is at par with any in-class training program and alumni record reflects that our trainees have found positions across the globe on completion of the course