Certificate in Pre and Primary Teachers Training with is a concise teacher training course for those planning to take up teaching in pre and primary schools. The onlinepre primary teacher training certificate course puts special emphasis on Language Teaching with a complete focus on young learners. The candidates can pursue the course from any part of the world without disturbing the present commitments or worrying about the daily commute. The course is flexible enough to allow the candidates to learn at their own pace
Course duration : 60 hours (maximum 4 months)*
Eligibility criteria : Minimum qualification is 10+2
Course fee : 11,210/- INR
* Fast track mode is available for the completion of the course.
- Ideally trains teachers to teach both at the pre-school and elementary level and also at the primary level
- The training focuses on all subjects at the pre as well as the primary level covering the age of 2- 12 years
- The course focuses on lesson planning and instructional strategies
The primary teachers certificate course is conducted in online learning mode. All learning materials, whether written or video, will be provided online.
- Phase 1 : Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
- Phase 2 : Characteristics of Young Learners
- Phase 3 : Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4 : Classroom Management
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by national and international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHEaccredits ACT courses; it is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT is a proud member of CPD Certification Service, UK
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers.