Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training by Asian College of Teachers is a well-designed course to enable aspiring teachers to develop teaching skills especially those who are willing to shape their career in nursery teaching. The certificate course is available in both distance and online modes centering on the idea of implementing nursery teaching strategies for effective learning from the very early stage of education. The course comes with huge flexibility so that anyone can easily pursue it from any part of the globe. The course will help the candidates to understand the nursery teaching methodology so as to guide the young learners properly from the elementary stage and help create a suitable learning ambience for the kids.
Course duration : 60 hours (maximum duration 4 months)
Eligibility criteria : Minimum qualification is 10+2 or higher secondary passed
Course fee : INR 9,500 for online mode and INR 10,500 for distance mode
- Ideally trains teachers to teach effectively at the nursery level
- Course focuses in preparing children aged below 5 years
- Varied specializations are offered along with Certificate course
- Course acquaints with latest teaching methodologies
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as nursery teachers
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills and move forward in career
- Homemakers who might enjoy a teaching job to utilize their leisure and earn some money
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Those who are planning to change his or her career in near future
- Entrepreneurs who want to open a nursery school
- Retired persons willing to teach young learners
The Certificate in Nursery Teachers Training course is available in both online and distance modes
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material & teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- Our courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as nursery teacher across the globe
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching
- Certificate helps to work as nursery curriculum developer and course coordinator