Asian College of Teachers' Certificate in Montessori Teacher Training is a tailor made online course for those who are eager to become Montessori teachers by profession. Montessori teaching differs from all other methods of teaching as it focuses on collaborative arrangements and prepared environments which according to Dr Maria Montessori are beneficial for the all round development of young children. Pursuing the compact certificate course will make the aspiring teachers acquainted with the strategies and techniques of Montessori teaching. It will lead to an enhancement in observational and analytical skills of the aspirants enabling them to render teachings the way kids prefer. Certificate in Montessori Teachers Training can be pursued by both future as well as experienced teachers.
Course duration :
60 hours (4 months)*
Eligibility criteria :
Minimum qualification 10+2
Course fee :
11,210 INR (inclusive of taxes)
* Fast track mode is available for the completion of the course.
- Learn about Dr. Maria Montessori’s philosophy and methodology
- Learn how to teach kids through their practical life
- Develop the child for future learning with story-telling
- Course trains the candidates to create well-set environments appropriate for kids
- Aspiring teachers who are looking for a bright future in Montessori teaching profession
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills and move forward in career
- Homemakers who might enjoy a teaching job to utilize their leisure and earn some money
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Those who are planning to change his or her career in near future
- Entrepreneurs who want to open a nursery school
Certificate in Montessori Teachers Training course is offered in online mode.
- Phase 1 : Dr Maria Montessori- her Philosophy and Methodology
- Phase 2 : Exercises of Practical Life
- Phase 3 : Sensorial
- Phase 4 : Language and Story Telling
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- Support from tutor via e-mail , phone and online chat
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance through Job portal
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course will receive globally
recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par
with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees
have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of
repute. They include:
- Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for
International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC).
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has
accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards
set by the Commission
- QAHE (International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher
Education) accredits ACT courses and is an independent, private and
international organization which is funded through fees charged for its
accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of
Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Certification Service, UK
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a
proud member of European Association for International Education
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early
Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose
aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British
education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- Asian Montessori Education (AME) which promotes and preserves the
educational legacy that Maria Montessori has left behind endorses the
Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME), an
organization working for Montessori educators and institutions.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as Montessori teacher across the globe.
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching and early childhood education.
- Certificate helps to work as Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with Montessori schools and even for those planning to open a Montessori school.