Certificate in Early Years Care and Education – Asian College of Teachers
Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education Teacher Training course offered by Asian College of Teachers aims at training aspiring as well as experienced teachers in the sphere of early childhood education. Early childhood education revolves around learners aged 0 -5 years and requires multiple methods of instructions as this period witnesses maximum brain development. It is not an easy task and requires a good understanding of child psychology. The certificate in early years care and educationcourse imparts training at par with global standardsto the aspiring teachers with the basic methodologiesrequisite for early childhood care and education, as an early childhood teacher needs to understand the individual needs to provide the best education. The course can be pursued from any part of the globe at a reasonable price and on successful completion of the course a globally recognized certificate is awarded.
Course duration : 60 hours (maximum duration 4 months)
Eligibility criteria : Minimum qualification is 10+2 or higher secondary passed
Course fee : 9,500 INR
- Phase 1 : Introduction
- Phase 2 : Educational Psychology
- Phase 3 : Stages of Development
- Phase 4 : Importance of Play
- Trains teachers in all aspects of early childhood care and education
- Emphasises on the varied methods of instructions
- It trains teachers to create a child-friendly learning environment
- Focus is on child psychology and early childhood care
- Various specializations are offered with the certificate level
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as early childhood educator
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills
- Homemakers looking for a formal training in early childhood education
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Individuals willing to change his or her career in near future
Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education course is available in an online mode.
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
All our successful students on completion of the course will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe on completion of the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389).
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- The course opens up wide opportunity to work as early childhood educator across the globe
- The course also makes the candidates eligible for preschool teaching
- Certificate also aids to work in fields related to early childhood education