Certificate in Educational Administration, Management &
Leadership - Asian College of Teachers
Certificate in Educational Administration, Management & Leadership is an exclusive online
management and leadership training program designed for the professionals to develop the
expertise to lead top educational institutions. The course curriculum comprises of 12 phases so
that trainees can train and prepare to become successful educational managers, administrators,
and senior educators around the world and learn the approaches towards the smooth functioning
of educational institutions.
Course duration : 6 months
Ideal for : Senior Teachers, Teachers in charge, Educators, School Administrators, Heads of
Institutes, School / College Principals, Entrepreneurs etc.
Minimum education al qualification : 10+2/Graduates in any discipline
Course fee : 18,000 INR(inclusive of 18% GST)
Certificate Dispatch Fee : Candidates residing in India do not have to pay any additional
certificate dispatch fee. International certificate dispatch is arranged at extra cost.
- 10+2 or recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent level
- Life Experience and prior learning credits are available
- English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at
least 55% marks in English in your High School is desired
- Knowledge of Internet and browsing, MS Word and Online Research Skill is required
Course fee: 2,00,000 INR
- Develop outstanding Educational Leadership and Administration skills
- Learn the role of human relations in Educational Administration
- Learn the various Curriculum Issues in Administration
- Understand Institution as an organization and its context
- Learn to motivate and lead a team effectively
- Gather knowledge on planning and allocating work
- Understand the communication process in the workplace .
- Get a broad spectrum perspective to an educator, administrator or an entrepreneur
- Heads of Institutes, whether a school or a college, as this course helps in reviewing the
available human resources and rethink in terms of optimum utilization of the potential. It
is a quality enrichment process that can be applied to the professional area of work.
- Educationists who are looking at leadership roles and want to gain knowledge specific to
that area of work.
- Administrative Heads who are thinking in terms of reinventing themselves and
reviewing their potential.
- Supervisors who want to upgrade and take on more responsibilities and looking at
enhanced job opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in running a small to large educational institute.
Mode Of Learning
- The certificate course is available in online mode
- The course is developed for working professionals and can be easily accessed from any
part of the globe
- On completion of the payment procedure, the candidate is provided with a unique
username and password
- One can log in with the information provided and access the course material online
- The assignment instructions are given and they need to be completed and submitted
online through e-mail
- Throughout the course there is assistance from highly trained professionals for any
doubts or queries who are available on chat and can be contacted through e-mails
- On successful completion of the, assignments the certification process will begin
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- MCQ questionnaire
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement assistance
- Alumni support
Certification & Accreditation
On completion of the course all our successful students will receive globally recognized
certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training
program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe
after completing the course.
ACT and its courses are accredited, certified and endorsed by international bodies of
repute. They include:
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member
of the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE),
has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC) has accredited Asian
College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher
- ACT courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global
provider of British education
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
Certificate in Educational Administration, Management & Leadership Program
PHASE 1 - Components of Educational Administration
PHASE 2 - Human relations in Educational Administration
PHASE 3 - Educational Supervision
PHASE 4 - Decision Making in Educational Administration
PHASE 5 - Curriculum Issues in Administration
PHASE 6 - Understanding Institution as an organization and its context
PHASE 7 - Understanding Education Leadership
PHASE 8 - Leading and motivating a team effectively
PHASE 9 - Understanding organizing and delegating in the workplace
PHASE 10 - Planning and allocating work
PHASE 11 - Solving problems and making decisions
PHASE 12 - Understanding the communication process in the workplace
- The course ideally provides enhancement opportunities for a facilitator, and educators or
academicians to look for a promotion as a Head of the Institute.
- For teachers and instructors it is an opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and become a
- For the Head of the Institute it provides an enhancement to the administrative domain as
an educator cum administrator.
- It also provides the fundamentals for an educator to be an entrepreneur and an
entrepreneur to start one’s own institution.